Find Your Soul Mate at the SF SPCA's Be Mine Adopt-a-thon Celebration
Love is in the air, especially at the San Francisco SPCA’s Third Annual Be Mine Adopt-a-thon celebration February 13th to 16th! The celebration will include fee-waived adoptions all weekend, an open bar cocktail party, tattoos, food trucks, free dental health checks, a book signing, and animal behavior workshops.
FREE Be Mine “Cats, Tats & Cocktails” party
5:00 pm - 10:00 pm
SF SPCA's temporary adoption center (Florida @ 16th Street)
- Complimentary beer, wine, cocktails and snacks!
- Food trucks (Hella Vegan Eats, Manna Japanese Comfort Food, and Garden Creamery)
- $40 tattoos, courtesy of Let It Bleed Parlor
- Yukari Sakura's exhibit Dogs and Cats are Our Friends
Meet adoptables from SF SPCA, Muttville, Family Dog Rescue and MickaCoo and go home with your new Valentine.
Fee-waived adoptions continue. Adoption Center open from 1:00 pm to 7:00 pm
Fee-waived adoptions continue, PLUS:
- 12:00 pm - 3:00 pm: Free dental checks for pets! Participants will also go home with a free dental kit. February is Pet Dental Health Month. Find out more about pet dental hygiene.
- 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm: The SF SPCA's Dr. Jeannine Berger, one of only a handful of board-certified veterinary behaviorists in the country, will be reading from her chapter in the new book Decoding Your Dog and signing book copies. Dr. Berger will be joined by a trainer, which will be the purr-fect opportunity to ask behavior questions and solve any training issues.
- 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm: Ask a Trainer
Adoption Center open from 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Fee-waived adoptions continue. Adoption Center open from 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Glassybaby challenges you to show your #KindessToAnimals. glassybaby will be donating 10% of its San Francisco store and online sales to the SF SPCA now through February 16th**. If we can get 100+ photos tagged, glassybaby will add a bonus to their donation! In addition, one lucky photo contest winner will receive a Kindness Gift Set from glassybaby and a gift certificate to the SF SPCA.
- Pick up a glassybaby kindness t-shirt at the glassybaby store♥ or San Francisco SPCA.
- Between now and February 16th, snap a photo of you in the t-shirt with your pet.
- Post your photo on Instagram, Twitter, or Facebook with the hashtag #kindnesstoanimals and tag @glassybaby and @sfspca (Twitter) and @sanfranciscospca (Instagram).
*No purchase necessary. Contest dates, February 5 - February 16, 2014. Visit sfspca.org/be-mine-contest for complete contest details and rules. ** San Francisco glassybaby store location (♥ 3665 Sacramento St. San Francisco, CA) and online sales using code SFSPCA.